Friday, May 29, 2020

[theqoo] YOONA WHO DID A SHORT COVER OF NCT KICK IT, EXO LOVE SHOT, BTS ON AND SEVENTEEN AJU NICE TODAY





original post: here

1. I always knew she was the center because she was pretty but I'm so shocked at how good at dancing she is, Yoona, what can't you do? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Power + composure.. I'm falling for her

3. Wow her arms are so long so her dance lines are refreshing to look at, it looks clean

4. I was just watching like this "ㅇ.ㅇ" and when she did the "Let me introduce" part in Kick it I went "ㅇ0ㅇ"... She's f*cking good at dancing

5. She's indeed a dance members.. What's the deal with our unnie's joints?

6. Wow she did freaking well on Bangtan's songㄷㄷ I never imagined she would be this good... She always dances idol dances so cleanly and prettily, and I did find her powerful, but she's crazy doing boy groups dancesㄷㄷ I want to see the full versions

7. The best cover dance I've seen, so cool..

8. Wow it's my first time seeing Yoona dance, I didn't know she was this good.. I thought she was only the center for her visuals..

9. Yoong's dance lines are too pretty ㅠㅠ She's no joke for pulling off male idols dancesㅠㅠㅠㅠ Soshi's forever center Yoona happy birthday 💕💕💕💕

10. She's seriously so good. She's strong yet soft and her movements are controlled, she's so good ㅠㅠㅠ Her lines are pretty and her arms are long so it looked refreshing ㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com