Sunday, June 28, 2020

[enter-talk] G-FRIEND'S WORLD VIEW JUST GOT RELEASED

세계관 = World view/concept, from now on, we will be using the word "world view" instead of "concept". We have been using "concept" up until now, but it's not quite the literal translation. There's in fact no direct translation to the word +_+ but 세계관 basically means the overarching "theme" of the group/overarching concept/origin/etc. in includes everything that is related to the group's concept/planning/origins/actions for example, BAP being aliens coming from another planet :)

It felt like watching a movie
The kids' faces are crazy especially Eunha what's happeningㅠㅠ





post response:
[+232][-105]
original post: here

1. [+101, -38]
Yerin is so pretty that I'm crying right now

2. [+86, -16]
No but this is f*cking giving me goosebumps;; I want to share Gfriend's world view to everyone seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+57, -13]
The story is crazy...
(the fire disappeared)

4. [+46, -5]
The thing that gave me goosebumps is during the scene where she was running in the forest, the outfits were Eunha-Rough, SinB-Time for the Moon Night, Yuju-Crossroad, I'm sure of those 3

5. [+40, -4]
At first I thought this was CG... She's too pretty... I'm crying..

6. [+40, -3]
Eunha's visuals aren't real... My heart is in a state of grandeur.. Seriously their world view is the best, she looks like a fairy..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com