Sunday, June 28, 2020

[enter-talk] THEIR MV SCALE IS AMAZING

It's freaking amazing honestly, I thought it was all CGed the first time I saw it
The way they actually made all this is f*cking amazing










post response:
[+222][-12]
original post: here

1. [+74, -2]
I was shocked that this isn't CG.. 

2. [+73, -2]
BTS are famous for the lack of use of CG in their MVs... Me too I always think they used CG beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I forgot about the mountain of clothes in Spring Day too

3. [+61, -1]
I knew it would be out kids f*ckㅋㅋㅋ This came out f*cking gorgeous in their MVㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -0]
The flowers are fresh flowers too and they were praised because they were able to help the floriculture farm

5. [+25, -0]
The aura ha...

6. [+23, -0]
You're telling me this wasn't CGedㄷㄷㄷ The director just threw himself in it

7. [+23, -0]
They can have a clothing business


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com