Sunday, June 28, 2020

[theqoo] THE TOP SONG THAT HAS A GOOD DANCE, STYLING AND MUSIC BUT THAT SOMEHOW DIDN'T HIT BIG


Yubin's Lady

It's my favorite city-pop song among the ones that came out

I think that the highlight of the song is the uneasy-sounding vocals

The styling is especially freaking pretty so every time I see edits, they are just eye candies to me
Yubin also suits all lip colors and her makeup are fun too
I hope that the song can hit big even now











original post: here

1. Oh I like this ㅎㅎ Yubin is freaking pretty

2. I liked this song as soon as it came out and kept listening to it

3. I like the song so much ㅎㅎ I'm still listening to it now

4. The vocal is indeed uneasy but the styling in every gif is freaking pretty

5. That's why she can't go solo. She used up all her image and she wasn't particularly the popular one in the group nor did she have outstanding skills. So it would be hard for her to succeed

6. I liked this song

7. Ah after her song, the community sites talked a lot about city-pop songs and they recommended her song a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think that it's a song that got buried in my opinion. I think that it did as well as it could

8. I think that the title doesn't pull you in so I lot of people just end up skipping it

9. City-pop is just such a niche genre

10. I'm seeing this for the first time and I think that the song doesn't suit her and the vocals are so-so

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com