Friday, June 12, 2020

[enter-talk] LOOK AT TOO'S PICTURE AFTER ROAD TO KINGDOM ENDED;;


Kyungho: Even if in the end, my cool feet didn't appear on broadcast..! Until my feet become the most valuable feet in the world, every day that went into preparing for all the stages, every minute and second were sincere.
I learned a lot through Road to Kindgom
I'm super happy because I received praises from many sunbae-nims!!
Please look forward to TOO who has awaken and returned!!

ㅠㅠㅠ seriously, he must have worked so hard
Not only TOO but everyone in Road to Kingdom

post response:
[+438][-28]
original post: here

1. [+125, -12]
I'm an Army but I seriously enjoyed their cover stage. I was so surprised while looking at them. Even the Bangtan members said that this was their hardest dance, so I was shocked at how well they did with so little time to prepare. The composition of the choreography and the storytelling was cool too and it must have been hard to do the scene where the members gathered and were rising up, but it made a strong impression. It's not only the sunbaes who will be proud. But even as fans, I'm thankful that they prepared all of this in such a short time

2. [+118, -3]
I wish that a day will come where you will receive the rewards for the pain that your feet went through. You guys were cool

3. [+69, -5]
I didn't really like TOO but I'm seeing them in a new light ever since them came on Road to Kingdom. I ended up supporting them

4. [+34, -2]
Seeing it like this, that TW-group who can't sing is sure having it f*cking easy.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -4]
I didn't find TOO likable at first but I'm seeing them in a new light ever since RTK. Especially Chan and Kyungho... Chan will be so bit if he can cement his position. To be honest, this was definitely not a stage that should've eliminated them but since they are rookies, it's not a bad thing to work a bit harder (?). If they become famous too fast, they will fail right away ㅜㅜ The Hard Carry stage this time was seriously the best! I hope that they slowly build themselves up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com