Friday, June 12, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW BAEKHYUN'S OUTFIT HERE IS F*CKING NICE

I f*cking like this... I'm seriously obsessed with this kind of style....






post response:
[+608][-140]
original post: here

1. [+176, -10]
This was my favorite outfit.... I hope that he wears this kind of style once more, please ㅜ But nowadays, he dresses pretty hip so I don't think that I'll be seeing this any time soon

2. [+162, -12]
His drowsy beauty that time seriously killed me

3. [+149, -12]
I can't forget Gucci Baekhyun

4. [+60, -1]
I like this kind of outfit too. This kinda can only be seen at the airport setting. I like the the cold-innocent-fresh hair-slanted eyes look so much


5. [+58, 0]
Byun Baekhyun is f*cking good at dressing up casually ㅠ


6. [+48, 0]
Byun Baekhyun was f*cking cute on that day

7. [+45, 0]
This day was freaking nice too

8. [+43, 0]
Him with white hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com