Friday, June 12, 2020

[theqoo] 3.5 GEN MALE IDOLS WHOSE HANDSOME LOOKS ARE GETTING MENTIONED A LOT RECENTLY

1. Yoo Kangmin (VERIVERY) -03 liner




2. Choi Bomin (Golden Child) - '00 liner



3. Jung Jaehyun (NCT) - '97 liner



4. Lee Juyeon (The Boyz) - '98 liner



5. Kim Younghoon (The Boyz) - '97 liner



6. Kim Seokwoo/Rowoon (SF9) - '96 liner



(T/N: more gifs at source)

original post: here

1. Hyunjae is freaking handsome too but it's a shame that he wasn't included ㅠㅠㅋㅋ The Boyz-muda is freaking nice..

2. I like Bomin's vibe

3. It's my first time seeing all of them but they are indeed handsome

4. Juyeon... good

5. They all look the same? Or maybe they have similar faces?... they are all without a doubt your conventional beauty so maybe that's why?

6. Kim Rowoon looks like this, can sing, dance and has a nice body. He's seriously a fraud, crazy

7. Rowoon is f*cking handsome

8. Jung Jaehyun, I love you <3

9. Juyeon is the same age as me.. so he wasn't an oppa ㅠ..

10. Kangmin and Younghoon are my type..

11. It's my first time seeing all of them but Kim Younghoon is f*cking handsome wow.. to think that an idol like him exists.. he's your standard flower boy

12. Rowoon and Jung Jaehyun have the type of face that I like and it's my first time seeing that Bomin kid but he's also my style

13. Saving this

14. Bomin looks pretty trendy and he's f*cking handsome

15. The Boyz' Younghoon is handsome

16. They all kinda look like actors


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com