Friday, June 12, 2020

[theqoo] CHOIKANG CHANGMIN GETTING MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER




On June 12, he announced the news himself through a handwritten letter to fans.

He began, “It is not something I can say easily, so I am very nervous right now as I write each word.”

“As you are aware due to a news report from a while ago, there is a woman I am currently dating. We have had a good relationship with trust and faith in one another, and naturally I decided that I want to continue my life together with this person, so we decided to have our wedding in September around the time when the heat will cool down,” Changmin shared.
He went on to thank Yunho and agency staff for their support and continued, “I will work to be the head of a household and also TVXQ’s Changmin who can give back more to everyone who supports and encourages me.”

Cr. Soompi

Original post : Here

1. Hul congrats on your wedding be happy congrats congrats

2. Changmin-ahhhhhhh congrats on your wedding!!

3. I thought that being single was the big trend right now so why are celebrities all getting married?

4. Wow seriously congrats.. To think that TVXQ are getting married. Time sure flies

5. He ended up marrying the first person he went public for his relationship... He's somehow very cool

6.  Congrats congrats wow I'm tearing up.. I'm not even his fan but I find it admirable

7. It's been 17 years since his debut wow

8. Congrats congrats!! Wow but his handwriting is seriously romantic.. I'll accept your letter!

9. I'm not a fan but why am I crying? You can really feel his sincere emotions

10. But he debuted when he was still in highschool and he worked so hard all this time.. I think that it can't be helped that some fans will be sad over thisㅜ but as someone who watch him from time to time on TV I only wish him happiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com