Friday, June 19, 2020

[theqoo] HANNAM GATHERING ON RED VELVET'S BUBBLE


Irene: I wanna eat something refreshing it's too hot 
op: if it's too hot, take it off, send me a selca of you without clothes

Seulgi: hello hello 
OP: Hi 
Seulgi: You guys probably heard the newsㅠ We had to push the album a bitㅠ 
OP: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Seulgi: You probably looked forward a lotㅠㅠ Our Reveluv
OP: I'm so pissed my stock fell tooㅠㅠ
Seulgi: But it will be more more more better so don't worry!!!!
OP: Stop making excuses you guys are scared of queen Izone so you're postponing this 




Seulgi: Me too I'll sleep in a good mood good night~~
OP: Seulgi is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhilariousㅋㅋ
Show us a selca Seulgi-yah I'm threatening you
 Irene: It's pretty right?
OP: Nuna aren't you past the age of receiving flowers?ㅋㅋ Joke~

post response:
[+587][-9]
original post: here

1. [+563, -4]
Ha.. Please just die... It's not a favor but I'm threatening you

2. [+408, -3]
I'm freaking pissedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would they screenshot this and where did they release those? I'm pissed that they're even screenshoting those

3. [+345, -3]
I seriously want to kill them all f*ck

4. [+172, -0]
Hul.. F*ck the first one with Irene F*ck f*Ck they're freaking disgusting seriously

5. [+133, -0]
I hope Irene didn't see those, and I hope that the bast*rd who wrote this gets sued f*ck he's bullsh*tting like that because he knows he won't get caught

6. [+119, -0]
Those losers think that sexual harassment is a joke~ they pull those like it's humor, meanwhile when they saw Irene read 1982 their mouths all started to foamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really are acting like men

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com