Friday, June 19, 2020

[theqoo] THE REAL COLOR OF GALAXY S20+ BTS EDITION





 comparing with Note10


When you open the phone

Additional theme, a constellation wale




original post: here

1. Wow it's seriously pretty, I want to buy it ㅠㅠ

2. The BTS fans must be so happyㅋㅋ The design, colors and logo are all meaningful to BTS and Armyㅋㅋㅋ This is such a satisfying collab

3. Wow I'm not a BTS fan but even I'm drawn to it

4. I only ordered the Buds but I want to get the phone so bad tooㅠㅠ

5. The heart is so pretty, the usual phones don't have those right?

6. The wale is from RM's lyrics right? F*ck I want to buy it so badㅜ

7. The camera heart to the color and theme are all crazy..... Me too I want to buy it...

8. The colors are pretty and the heart at the back is so pretty too, when you open the phone is pretty and the wale is pretty too... I just bought a new phone but I want to change it already

9. Ha... I don't have money so I won't be able to buy this... I want to get it tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. The colors are so my type... But people will 100% think that I'm a BTS fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com