Friday, June 19, 2020

[theqoo] STILL CUTS OF GHIBLI'S NEW WORK RECEIVING MIXED REACTIONS








Ghibli's first 3D work

original post: here

1. I'll need to watch it first, I'll trust Ghibli 

2. They made the Japanese characters look too western 

3. Hul it seems fun thoughㅜㅜ  The last picture drew my interest

4. No no no pleaseㅠㅠ don't ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Huh that's Ghibli?

6. It doesn't look like Ghibliㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I like Ghibli because of their vibeㅠㅠ  Please keep it 2D..

8. Even if I like 3D in general, this is a big.... Ugly  What happened to the character design

9. No... This isn't Ghibli ㅜㅜ

10. It lost Ghibli's feel 

11. That's really Ghibli..? It's not a trap..?

12. Hul I wanna watch it

13. If you didn't tell me that was Ghibli, I would've believe this was an American work

14. It looks like Ghibli mixed with Pixar.. It doesn't look too bad so I guess I'll watch it, but please keep on making works like you originally did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com