Monday, June 22, 2020

[theqoo] 'NTH ROOM' 25 YEARS OLD AHN SEUNGJIN WHO THREATENED VICTIMS' FACE REVEAL + 4 FACES OF NTH ROOM






original post: here

1. Bite your own tongue and die

2. Why did I click this while eating... As soon as I watched the pictures 🤮

3. Can they all receive US style punishment for their crimes f*ck our country's laws are so sh*tty that there's no real consequences

4. They really look so common

5. I'm so pissed that they look so common ewwww f*ck

6. F*cking made me feel like they are just like guys around me which gives me even more goosebumps

7. Sigh you f*ckers just die~ Even those pictures are photoshopped, if not they'll look even more like r*tards

8. They looks so disgusting🤢 Let's reveal all those f*ckers' faces from now on m

9. Why are you guys alive? Just commit suicide

10. So are we only going to see those faces? They said that there were 100K people, when are we going to see them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com