Monday, June 22, 2020

[theqoo] [NEW/MV] SEVENTEEN 'LEFT & RIGHT' (FT. DINO'S OUTFIT)


original post: here

1. The song is good

2. The part where "left & right" repeats is addictive but I'm not sure about the chorus

3. It's exciting

4. The song's good

5. The song's pretty boring

6. The hook is so-so

7. I like the "1, 2, 3, 4" part ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The song's my style. It's good

9. Hul the song is my style

10. The MV looks like a comedy movie ㅋㅋㅋ but the song is a bit of a let down

11. The song is good

12. The song is a bit boring compared to my expectations but the MV is good

13. The MV is nice

14. The MC is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the song and the concept too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but looks like they applied too much powder on their faces? Or maybe it's because of the editing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. This is dripping with Seveteen's vibes. The song is good!!


[theqoo] SEVENTEEN DINO'S OUTFIT TODAY


original post: here

1. Was his style always like this? Or just in this album?

2. His calves are so relatable..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Why does their coordi make him wear something like this that makes his proportions look so bad? For real, they need to urgently change their coordi

4. Wow

5. Coordi, why are you like this?...

6. Why's the coordi like this??? If he was my bias, I wouldn't stay still.....

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why am I laughing?

8. Oh no... who's the coordi?

9. This is just bad............ If Dino was wearing his casual clothes, I bet that it would be better....?

10. From head to toe, everything.... the coordi is too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com