Wednesday, July 1, 2020

[enter-talk] I'M WORRIED FOR JENNIE'S MENTAL STATEㅠ



During an interview, she said that she wanted to throw her phone into the sea and run far away. During concerts, she got nauseous and had to get off stage after performing. There was also a fan meeting where you could see her hyperventilating. During the Galaxy event, she was reading a chat in real time from her phone. You could see that she read hate comments and for a moment, it seemed like she was gonna cry... so Rose read a comment saying "Jennie-yah, I love you"ㅠㅠ she pretends to be fine when communicating with the fans and is smiling but I think that she has a lot of pain in her heart.. I hope that she can get over this

post response:
[+737][-285]
original post: here

1. [+345, -23]
Jennie is so cool. I hope that she doesn't get hurt..

2. [+292, -42]
Jennie especially gets a lot of hate in Blackpink; I don't know how bad of a mistake did she ever make

3. [+205, -24]
My heart is breaking so much for her. She got such an exaggerated amount of hate...ㅠㅠ

4. [+165, -96]
No need to worry about celebrities. They are earning money and living just fine

5. [+163, -29]
Instead of wasting your time worrying about someone who's born in Cheongdam with a golden spoon in her mouth, take this time for your own self-development instead

6. [+98, -48]
I think that Jennie kinda has that image(?) that girls would like or the aura that girls want so they are hating her more out of jealousy... Seriously, why are you guys hating on her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com