Wednesday, July 1, 2020

[theqoo] THE PART THAT RED VELVET IRENE DISLIKES THE MOST ABOUT HER FACE

Are her cheekbones



If you look at her like this, you might not see them well but if you look at the pictures where her cheekbones are protruding..








You can see that they are more prominent
Before she mentioned them, I thought that she had an egg shaped face...
Because her features are so fancy and harmonious, her cheekbones are not that noticeable

You can see them better in gifs

original post

1. She must have spent an hour in front of the mirror in order to notice them. For real, she's probably the only one who sees them

2. I like her better with cheekbones

3. Since she hates them so much, she should switch faces with me!ㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

4. Yeah, she's pretty...

5. No but I think that because of her facial features, her cheekbones make her look more unique ㅠㅠ

6. She's more charming because of them. She's just freaking pretty

7. No no, she looks more luxurious because of her cheekbones

8. I think that they are protruding because she's so skinnyㅠㅠㅠ if she had a normal weight, she wouldn't have them

9. Huh...?ㅜㅜㅜ she looks luxurious because of her face shape

10. Irene-ah, your side cheekbones are pretty... everything about you is pretty..

11. I don't see them unnie

12. Change faces with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com