Wednesday, July 1, 2020

[enter-talk] G-FRIEND UPLOADED THEIR CONCEPT PHOTOS, THEY SERIOUSLY LOOK SOPHISTICATED...

I like this tidy image and how they tied up their hair cleanly too
They seriously look so pretty, I'm so curious about their concept













post response:
[+85][-23]
original post: here

1. [+41, -1]
Gasp... What's up with the apple? Why is the weight the same after she removed it?

2. [+38, -1]
Everyone's aura is overpowering. This comeback is crazy

3. [+32, -1]
She looks like a doll

4. [+26, 0]
I've always felt like this btu Eunhwa seriously pulls off every concept so well

5. [+15, 0]
G-friend is going for a more deep concept and you can see how good they are with their facial expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are always smiling brightly and acting carefree so I didn't know that they could pull off a concept like this... It might be a hit or miss but I really like it.. By the way, I'm a fan of another group...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com