Wednesday, July 1, 2020

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL'S NEW ALBUM, FEATURING SIMON DOMINIC




Kang Daniel's new album revealed to have Simon D's featuring in it.
On the 1st, Konnect Entertainment has revealed that SimonD will be featuring in one of Kang Daniels' b-side tracks for his upcoming album.
He will be releasing this song on the 25th to celebrate his 1 year anniversary since debut.

original post: here

1. It's been not long ago since he released his drama OST and he's already releasing a new song... Kang Daniel is really working hard. I'm looking forward to a new look on him

2. Our puppy thank you for working hardㅜㅜ I feel like we'll see him soon

3. Totally like thisㅠㅠ Our puppy is working hard on his new album

4. We still don't know when his album will come out right? I'm looking forward

5. I wonder what those 2 will look like together? I'm totally looking forward daebak!

6. I feel like their satoori will be no joke when they talk to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel suits those dope concepts more so I'm looking forward to what Simon D has for him

7. I want to see them interact with each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. They need to show us their interactionsㅋㅋㅋTheir satoori will be so charming

9. Wow Kang Daniel is so hardworking, that's good to see

10. Totally looking forward!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com