Friday, July 10, 2020

[enter-talk] IS THE REASON WHY BAEKHYUN'S FANSITE CLOSED FOR REAL?ㅋㅋ



"- Are you going to the army????????
- yeah"

His fansite closed last January because he was enlisting so he closed. I think that he donated in Baekhyun's name for his comeback this March

I've seen so many reasons as to why fansites would close but it's my first time seeing thisㅋㅋㅋ I randomly got reminded of this after a long time so I'm posting it

post response:
[+327][-14]
original post: here

1. [+121, -1]
Back in the days, there was also an Infinite fansite master who went to the army back then and there was a video of L saying "you're going the the army? Army? You're going to the army??"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there are a lot of male fans

2. [+98, 0]
F*cking cool

3. [+54, -2]
ㅋㅋㅋ Was it BtoB? There was a male fan saying "hyung, I want to enlist on the same day as you"

4. [+37, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋ This one and the other fansite who closed because she became a mom were the most memorable ones from our fandomㅋㅋ

5. [+20, 0]
EXO has quite a lot of male fans

6. [+15, 0]
Ah, the fansite who said he enlisted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com