Friday, July 10, 2020

[theqoo] THE BOYZ SUNWOO AND CREKER ENTERTAINMENT'S OFFICIAL APOLOGY (RELATED TO PUBLIC PLACES)



Hi, this is Sunwoo.
I have something I want to say to The B.
I wanted this place to be a place where I could share love and happiness to the fans.
But because of that one mistake that I made, I ended up writing this post to apologize to all The B.
After the performance program I was on, I went to the beach. And I ended up not respecting the rules of public spaces.
I am so apologetic towards the fans who believed in me, and I don't know how I can deliver those words, but those are my honest feelings.
I am so sorry towards The B, the precious members and the company and family who worked so hard for me.
I've always thought about how grateful I am towards The B and how their existence is precious to me, and keeping this in mind, I will reflect and I will not show you these various mistakes and wrongs in the future.
To The Bs who have given me so much love, I have learned a lot from you. I will work hard to give only a genuine heart, a good sight, good words and good thoughts to everyone who gave me endless love. I will work hard on becoming a mature person whom The B can trust and give love to.
I apologize once again to the people who were hurt and disappointed from my action.
I will reflect deeply and will show you an improved self. I am truly sorry.

Hi, this is Creker Entertainment. 
First of all,  we want to convey our apology in regards to the picture that was released on The Boyz's members' Twitter last night. 
We would like to apologize once again for violating the rules of public spaces and worrying everyone. 
Not only Sunwoo, but also the members who were together with him recognize the mistake with a heavy heart and are reflecting deeply. 
As a company, we deeply feel responsible for letting something like this happen, and we would like to apologize again to everyone who might have felt uncomfortable with it. 
In the future, as a company, we will do everything to not let something like this repeat and manage our artists cautiously. 
Thank you. 

original post: here

1. So he was indeed smoking in the end

2. It would've been better to release an apology for smoking in a non-smoking area than trying to be ambiguous like this 

3. So he's confirming to be a smoker??? 

4. There's just no end to his controversies 

5. To be honest, there's nothing wrong to smoking (and I'm not down to argue with people who think that it's bad to smoke as an idol) but the issue is that he smoked in a non-smoking area... I hope he becomes more careful in the future~

6. That's the same kid who was sexually harassing the fans in his Ask too right? He's so messy 

7. They're making it so ambiguous whether it was actually smoking or not

8. Why must he.... But those apologies are just way too ambiguous... Just be careful next time 

9. Hul he should've pretended he didn't know it... But he had some shame 

10. His image is already ruined, but he ruined it even more with the smoking 

11. This guy is ruining their success in various ways 

12. Yah can he comment on what he said about having a woman with no future as ideal type and a woman as a domestic pet? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He f*cking ignores what the real issues are

13. So he smoked for real? I thought it was a phone 

14. I thought he was going to apologize for his Ask...?  Why is he ignoring the other issue? 

15. Seems like he was indeed smoking... And it was also true that he was in a public space... OMG.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com