Friday, July 10, 2020

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE


"I received so many DMs, texts, etc. from not only relatives but so many people who were worried about me and who sent me encouraging messages. First of all, I'm so sorry I can't reply to all of them, but I'm doing my best to read everything and I'm nothing but grateful.. You can stop worrying about me... I will receive treatment little by little so that I won't have to worry anyone in the future, and I will work hard to come back with a more vibrant self as soon as I can. Until then, everyone take care of yourselves and don't get sick. Don't forget to use a mask and if it rains, the temperature will get cold and hot at the same time so be careful not to catch a cold. Thank you so much and I'm sorry once again.. Everyone fighting!"

original post: here

1. Mina-yah let's meet again healthily 🥰

2. Mina-yah I wish you happiness

3. Mina don't get hurt anymore and let's be happy, I love you 

4. Mina fighting !! I will always support you ❤️

5. Mina-yah I will look forward your acting career!

6. Fighting fighting fighting!!!! Let's gain some strength and be happy

7. I was worried so this is such a reliefㅠㅠㅠ Mina unnie let's walk on the flowery path

8. Don't overdo yourself and take your time, I hope to see your bright side again once you have healed, I'm supporting you!!

9. Mina I wish you health, in your body and your heart! Let's live a long life and try a lot of good things and enjoy everything, I wish you happiness

10. Mina is working hard to win herself back so I'm looking forward good news in the future

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com