Friday, July 10, 2020

[theqoo] TAEYEON'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE WITH A BLACK LIP




It suits her better than I thought (they said that the tattoos were stickers)

original post: here

1. Pretty, it's a dark vibe

2. Pretty. A concept like this would suit her well

3. Me too I thought of NANA as soon as I saw this. Freaking pretty...

4. She looks like NANA, seriously daebak, too pretty...

5. She reminds me of Sulli

6. Who's NANA? Are you guys talking about Afterschool's Nana?

7. The manga

8. No, this makes it looks like her lips are sticking out... personally, I find that Taeyeon looks more refreshing in coral makeup. She looks cute so I like that better (my personal taste)

9. Wow I like this kind of styling so I think that this is the prettiest Taeyeon looked in all her pictures up until now. Kyah

10. Me too, this style is so my style, I like it ㅠㅠ

11. I don't like itㅠㅠ

12. Wow it suits her, pretty

13. She looks like that famous model who's super skinny
> Choi Sora?

14. Freaking pretty ㅠㅠ she's cute and pretty even with a black lipㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com