Tuesday, July 7, 2020

[enter-talk] WHY IS SM LIKE THAT NOWADAYS??????

1. There are 3 teams coming back on July from SM
And they're coming back at a week's interval ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(July 6th Irene, Seulgi/July 13th Sehun, Chanyeol/Taemin (didn't fix the date yet)

2. RV's MV was supposed to be released on the 6th at 6PM, but they pushed back to 8PM and now it's only being released on the 7th

"Hi this is SM Entertainment,
RV- Irene&Seulgi Monster MV will be released on the 7th at 12PM.
We ask for your understanding in pushing back the planned date, please support them a lot.
Thank you"

3. EXO Sechan's first "full album" teaser picture

This is not their interview picture, but the actual full album teaser picture. 
Nobody understand what kind of picture this isㅎ

Everyone is just dumbfounded and the MV that was pushed back was the most dumbfoundingㅋㅋ 
It's not like they had to refilm the MV so does it makes sense to push it for 18 hours???? 
SM were always weird, but nowadays I'm really wondering what they're doing... 
Are they doing this on purpose to fail themselves????? Please I hope they fail

post response:
[+259][-13]
original post: here

1. [+105, -3]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It pisses me off that they're so obvious about not spending money in such a disgusting manner on SeChanㅋㅋㅋㅋ They didn't want us to let us know how many versions there is, and they just closed the 1st pre-orders like that. They also didn't give us the specifics of the album and closed the 2nd pre-orderㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They announced that due to unforeseen situations, they had to cancel the rolled posters and suddenly put it back againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's not just one or 2 things that pissed me off, I really want SM to f*cking fail they're f*cking earning so much on our kids' heads but they will be going in the deficit for running their business like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I f*cking hate them

2. [+63, -1]
No... It's their 1st full album and they're using this type of picture... Isn't this way too insincere? I have no comment.. 

3. [+59, -1]
It should've been only once or twiceㅋㅋㅋ
"The times I remember SM pushed back the MV release
SM - Tell Me What to Do - 9h
Taeyeon - I Got Love 2h30min
U-know Yunho- Follow 2h
Taeyeon - Sparkle 2h
NCT - Super Human 18h
Super Junior - I think I 5 hrs
WayV - Turn Back Time - 1h

4. [+34, -0]
What's up with Chanyeol and Sehun's picture f*ck if it was me, I would've smashed SM with a frying pan

5. [+33, -0]
Sehun and Chanyeol is just oba. I thought I was looking at a Dispatch picture, what is this? Seriously I think even I can take better pictures than this. How can they earn money with this kind of picture? Ha I'm freaking pissed;;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com