Tuesday, July 7, 2020

[theqoo] RED VELVET - IRENE & SEULGI 'MONSTER' MV + ENDING SCENE


original post: here

1. I like the MV

2. RV's songs get worse and worse as time goes by

3. This is below my expectations but seems like they've been working hard so fighting

4. The MV is f*cking solid f*ck

5. I was so shocked by the CG in the middle of the video ㅠㅠ but I like their chemistry! Even though RV are 5 members, seeing them dance with professional dancers give them a different vibe. The lyrics are a bit of a shame though

6. I like Seulgi's part so much ㅠㅠ

7. Their clothes are pretty

8. I freaking like the song... my style

9. The song is so good... but I feel like it would've been perfect for June ㅠㅠ it's a shame that it got pushed back

10. Irene is so pretty and Seulgi's body is daebak

11. Seulgi should've went solo

12. This is the downside of having a 2-people dance... they could've picked a better choreography but this is a bit boring

13. They are so cool, it's crazy

14. Seulgi's voice is awesome... she would have succeeded as a solo too

15. I like the song so much

16. The MV is seriously so good

17. The song is f*cking good

18. Daebak, they look so cool

19. I liked it thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. This is so unique and they look f*cking cool


[theqoo] IRENE & SEULGI'S MONSTER MV ENDING SCENE


original post: here

1. Am I the only one who found this cool? Seulgi's dance lines are clean so it looks fine

2. They do look cool but it's a bit..;

3. I like this unit so much, they are cool ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. SM always go for that luxurious image and then makes a switch in the middle...

5. It's a bit...

6. Seulgi can even pull off dances like these.. f*cking cool

7. F*cking cool

8. They wanted to embody the monster concept so the dance is well made but if they adjusted the length of the pants... I feel like they did this just to offend the fans

9. Freaking cool... it's as if Irene's arms were connected to Seulgi's arms so it's so satisfactory to watch. They look like monsters

10. I was a bit shocked by the length of their pants but Seulgi danced well so it doesn't look weird


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com