Tuesday, July 7, 2020

[theqoo] SO MANY IDOL FANS AROUND ME ARE JOINING THIS BOY GROUP MEMBER'S FANDOM LATELY









The Boyz I Juyeon

original post: here

1. Oh he's quite handsome

2. Wow he has such a pale face, he looks like Joo Jihoon, so handsome

3. As a grandma fangirl, he reminds me of 2PM's Chansung... Anyways he's an eye-pleaser...

4. Agree, so many people are mentioning him around me

5. He has that desert fox style, but his eye shape is a bit weirdㅎㅎ

6. So true..... As an idol fan, there are so many of my relatives joining The Boyz lately

7. Oh he looks like Cho Seungyounㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has good physique

8. That's right I entered his fandom too

9. He looks like NCT Jaehyun material

10. He looks like Lee Hangyul

11. Looks like Produce X Lee Hangyul

12. Handsome... He has the Joo Jihoon vibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com