Tuesday, July 7, 2020

[theqoo] RAPPER TAKUWA WHO SAID THAT HE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY BECAUSE OF HIS COMPLEX

(T/N: he appeared on SMTM before)

"I had plastic surgery. Why? I had a complex. My small eyes, which have brought a lot of teasing and caused me a lot of pain. I don't judge other people's looks but I was unsatisfied with my own appearance. So I decided to do plastic surgery. What's interesting is that changing your outward appearance also changes you on the inside. My self-esteem went up and I was able to make more decisions for myself. I don't want to recommend nor encourage you to do plastic surgery. I just want to give you the accurate information and give you more insights. Most cosmetic surgery's advertisements emphasize on the 'before & after'. But I think that consumers have the right to know about the whole process in a transparent way. I hope that this will have a positive impact on people who are thinking about plastic surgery and to the plastic surgery industry"








original post: here

1. He totally became a mysterious idol. Takuwa, I support you <3<3

2. It looks so natural that it just seems like he won the lottery after losing weight (T/N: people who look better just with weight loss)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his lips are f*cking pretty

3. This came out totally well. It suits him

4. The shape of his jaw looks different, did he have double jaw surgery? I also want to make my face shape prettier

5. He did this to fix his complex but he hit daebak

6. His eyes came out well

7. He also dieted hard. He said that he's 52 kg now

8. Wow f*cking handsome, seriously

9. He did well. He looks much better and looks like an idol. I like men who manage themselves

10. If he's happy, then that's all we need. It's good that he became more confident

11. He's good at talking

12. I'm so jealous of people with successful plastic surgery storiesㅠㅠ I'm scared of mine failing so I can't bring myself to go under the knife or do lasikㅜㅜ I'm just too scared that the slim percentage of failed cases will be me ㅠㅠ

13. It's my first time seeing him and I thought that he was Japanese but he's a celebrity from our country??

14. No but how can his nose become like that? I'm so jealous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com