Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN MY LIFEㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

It's because of my personality too but... my standards are too high...ㅠㅠㅠ sneef sneef

post response:
[+663][-41]
original post: here

1 . [+392, -9]
No but it's not like OP said that she was only gonna meet handsome guys but people here are commenting things like "what about your face?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. [+387, -4]
I want to date but I don't want to date, this is seriously it...

3. [+234, -4]
Saying that we have high standards doesn't necessarily mean that we want to meet handsome guys. The person needs to be polite as a whole, we are saying that we want to meet guys who grew up properly. To be honest, how many polite guys with good values are you gonna find nowadays?

4. [+156, -9]
I can date if I lower my standards... but I'd rater skip on trash

5. [+82, -2]
Me too... I'm like this.... but I have low confidence and high standards f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that I just won't be able to date

6. [+62, -3]
Me too my standards are way too high so it's problematic. First of all, my boyfriend's face needs to be above average. I've never even imagined myself doing skinship with someone ugly and I wouldn't want to do it either


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com