Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[theqoo] KANYE WEST, EXPOSES KIM KARDASHIAN'S AFFAIR, WANTS A DIVORCE





Kanye's tweets have no end... (he deleted them now)
If I can summarize this shortly,

Kim and rapper Meek Mill had an affair in a hotel room and he started to try to divorce her

Kanye seems to have mental issues

original post: here

1. What is Kim gonna do?ㅠㅠㅠ Kanye should seek help soon ㅠㅠ

2. They are just attention seekers whether they want a divorce or notㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Aigo...

4. Didn't he started to act weird ever since his mom passed away??

5. Whether you like Kim and Kanye or not, I thought that they liked each other a lot and were living just fine but.. sigh... I hope that he goes on therapy and lives a better life

6. I looked him up and his case seems really serious. Not long along, he said how he wanted to abort their child North and that Kim even said that she was gonna get an abortion. Looks like he has been unstable for years now. His family and especially the kids are so pitiful. What a shame

7. Please go on therapyㅜㅜ

8. Why are news about them always like that?... It breaks my heart...

9. Seriously, why is Kanye like that?...

10. Hul ㅠㅠ reading the comments here, it really seems like he's mentally ill

11. When I was severely manic depressive, I too would write triggering things on SNS. He reminds me of myself. He needs to be hospitalized

12. He seriously was a musician that I used to like a lot but he looks so out of it nowadays... please get some treatment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com