Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[theqoo] AOMG'S NEW MEMBER LEE HI


Congrats congrats
I hope you hit bigger

original post: here

1. *Gasp*

2. Congrats, I'm looking forward to their collabs already!!

3. I like this so much

4. Congrats Lee Hi. You even left YG now so I hope that you hit big ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Daebak

6. Kyyyyaahhh I love this!!!!!

7. Hul hul there were so many people who wanted Lee Hi to join AOMGㅠㅠ finally ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Wow I like this so much

9. Wow I'm so looking forward to what kind of collab she'll have with AOMG... I kept listening to her Rose performance on Begin Again ㅋㅋ her face looks like a doll tooㅋㅋㅋ She'll become AOMG's doll

10. Freaking niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Hi-yahㅠㅠㅠ I hope that you'll be able to do the music you want congrats

12. *Gasp* this is so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please just release an album nowㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com