Saturday, July 4, 2020

[theqoo] AOA'S JIMIN'S INSTA UPDATE + MINA RESPONDS


"Even though I can't convey everything through this short post, I am sorry and I apologize. I'm sorry for lacking leadership for my team, I regret and feel guilt/responsibility. I couldn't understand Mina during this time and I wasn't able to be caring towards her. I was crying, begging and crying again to her yesterday. Even so, I think that this won't easily resolve all the feelings she has towards me so I'm deeply sorry. When I was young and in my early 20's, I thought that our team had to only show a good sight to our staffs or other outsiders which led me to lead our team selfishly. I wasn't a leader that was up to par. I'm sorry for causing a controversy. Sorry for rambling in this post and more than anything, I'm sorry for our team members who did everything for the two of us."

original post: here

1. Fiction

2. Yeah, just leave the group

3. Wow so she's writing this post as a leader? Shouldn't this be written from a person to person? She's just making up excuses againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. She must feel so wrongly accused

5. She was the harasser but she doesn't know what wrong she commitㅋㅋㅋ you can tell right away with this post

6. It was "fiction" no? Why are you sorry?

7. It just looks like she's trying to get our sympathy by adding the "crying and begging"

8. Yeah, fiction

9. ㅎㅎㅎ I seriously can't stand her

10. She was threatening Mina asking if it will solve everything if she found a knife and killed herself. You can tell how she's gaslighting again with the "for the two of us"



[theqoo] MINA WHO JUST UPDATED HER INSTAGRAM NOW

"You begged? Begged? Before I leave, I'll say everything I need to say. Yesterday, you said that you did this so I can walk the right path right? But is that the kind of person to bring a man to our dorm and have s*x with him? Start by walking in the right path yourself. At least, don't lie. I know that you don't want to apologize until the end and that you hate me. But so what? I will never forget the glare you gave me when you walked in. When I die, I'll return the same (to you?). All the eyes and ears that were in my house, you guys are all the same. It must be nice how Shin Jimin has so much luck. All of you are on unnie's side. Unnie won and I lost. I lost in the end"

original post: here

1. She's already hurt and her condition is precarious too aigo... seriously what to do? But if I were her, me too I think that I would've wanted to kill myself. Her heart must be throbbing because of all the hurt... what to do...

2. Jimin... seriously, she's just lying and playing the victim until the end...

3. Please don't die... Mina-yah ㅠㅠ

4. Hul if the members are all on Jimin's side, what will she do?ㅠㅠ please, someone, just take her side

5. Aigoo... this is getting worse.. what to do

6. Please make sure that someone is next to her at all times

7. Aigo Mina-yah.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ there are so many people on Mina's side, what is she saying?ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Somehow I find the "before I leave" mention so unsettling ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Please live. Seriously Mina-yah, don't lock your heart and don't have any bad thoughtsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There are a lot of people supporting you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It looks like she's in a precarious situation so I'm very worried. I already felt that it was a bad idea when they said that they went to see her as a group. They must have said something



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com