Saturday, July 4, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK'S JISOO'S IG IS DRIVING ME CRAZYㄷㄷㄷㄷ








original post: here

1. Wow she's f*cking pretty

2. I seriously think she's the prettiest of all idols... In my opinion... She totally suits heavy makeup

3. The prettiest ㅠㅠ

4. Unnie just take me with you ㅠㅠ

5. I'm seriously not a fan but in my eyes, Jisoo is the prettiest girl I've seen in this worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She looks so luxurious yet likable

6. Jisoo is not your typical YG flexer tryhard so I like her so much. She also communicates with the fans the most

7. Ah seriously wow....... She was always pretty but she just gets prettier and prettier, this time she's freaking pretty too.... She's just f********cking pretty, seriously BP's cordi is the most hard working. All her outfits are so extravagant and they always dress luxuriously, she's seriously freaking gorgeous

8. The face and even the outfit are f*cking pretty

9. I seriously wonder how it feels to be born like this

10. Are you sure she's not a princess????


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com