Saturday, July 4, 2020

[theqoo] [MUSIC CORE] TODAY'S WINNERS' SCORE


(Blackpink -> Seventeen -> IU)


original post: here

1. I'm another group's fan but I voted for Seventeen so I'm happy they got #1 congrats congrats

2. Seventeen congrats congrats, it's my first time voting for another group other than my bias group today

3. Seventeen congrats congrats! I was sad that they couldn't attend the music broadcast but this turned out well!!!!!!

4. I'm another group's fan but Senveteen's songs are good all the day congrats congrats

5. I'm shocked to see their digital score ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. BlackPink doesnt' even have a physical album and this score for 3 days is amazing ㄷㄷ

7. I'm amazed that IU is still there

8. Seventeen's song was so good and excitingㅋㅋ  I haven't watched their stage yet, I'll do it

9. It's freaking funny how they didn't even have to perform to receive a trophe

10. Seventeen always gave me good vibes so I voted for themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com