Saturday, July 4, 2020

[theqoo] JIMIN'S IG POST THE DAY MINA ANNOUNCED HER WITHDRAWAL FROM THE GROUP


"FNC's side "AOA will proceed in a 5 members group, Mina withdraws"




original post: here

1. She really sucks

2. Even if their relationship was only for business, she was still a coworker, but she didn't have enough tact to understand that and she was even the leader on top of this? Even if they weren't allowed to talk about it, wasn't he even scared that this will eventually get revealed at all? It almost looks like she's showing off with her selcas. If this was my bias group, I would've been so shocked... But seriously I will never see her positively

3. She looks like she couldn't be happier right now hul...

4. She's the leader meanwhile her SNS seems to be her top priority

5. Speaking from a humane perspective, if she sees that a member's withdrawal article was up, even if I was in  vacation, I wouldn't even think of releasing any pictures if I was in my right mind

6. She was on vacation and didn't miss a single day of uploading on her IG ....It feels like she didn't even want to pretend to feel for the victim

7. If this was my bias group I'd be so turned off

8. Her smile is just creepy, how can she be a female idol?

9. If she's using this face to be an idol, at least her personality could've been nice

10. How can people say that this isn't an official picture? Why are people even shielding her? I'm vomiting. She's there releasing her picture as a leader while the member who spent so much time with her just withdrew, does that make any sense?

11. If this was done by another group's leader, the internet would've lost it and we would've seen an apology post alreadyㅋㅋㅋ  she really has a f*cked up personality for a leaderㅋㅋㅋ 

12. It's true that it's f*cking wrong to release pictures like that the day your member withdraws


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com