Friday, July 3, 2020

[theqoo] THE THING ABOUT GONGCHA THAT NO ONE F*CKING UNDERSTAND



They removed their taro smoothie. 
It's not even because it wasn't selling well, it was a f*cking favorite item 
So people are confused asking why they removed the taro smoothie

original post: here

1. My biasㅜㅜㅠㅠ come back ㅜㅜㅠㅠ

2. They removed it?? Was it really a must to remove it? It's not even hard to make, and they can just use their taro milk, just why? 

3. Taro smoothies were f*cking delicious... Why are they only leaving the ones that are not good

4. They removed the only item I drink from Gongcha...There's no reason behind it either... I don't like anything in the menu except that one

5. Ah the smoothie was sweeter than the taro milk so I liked it so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. I can testify as a part timer in Gongcha, internet always hype the taro smoothie and the winter melon milk tea, but I can count the numbers I actually made them in my hands because they were selling so badly  The most famous one are choco cookie and cream and milk tea cookie and cream for smoothies... And Ice americanos 

7. They removed the taro????????? F*ck I only drank that at Gongcha???????????

8. I think it's because it was too sweet

9. Are they crazy?

10. I worked at Gongcha and I can tell you that the taro smoothie isn't selling well, that's why we discontinued it.. Everyone only takes the smoothie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com