Friday, July 3, 2020

[teen stories] AMID AOA'S CONTROVERSY, THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH BOLBBALGAN4

Ahn Jiyoung unfollowed Woo Jiyoonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+179][-7]
original post: here

1. . 
Before that friend’s departure was made public, she told me that she wanted to rest. In talks with our label, she said that she hoped to leave in order to find her own path. As you know, it was the same in her handwritten statement. When the news was made public, I heard from other artists and staff members in our label and our acquaintances that she had said that we had parted on good terms. During the time we promoted together, we never once received unfair treatment from the label, so I don’t understand how one could say that we parted on bad terms.

I’ve looked at the lyrics for “Dodo” on the album “Odd Child” again and again. The same goes for the song “Island.” I don’t know what the intention was, but I went through a hard time for a while because it seemed obvious the lyrics were about me. In a 36-second timespan, lyrics like, “You pushed me aside,” “gaslighting,” “self-justification,” and “it’s a relief that I’m leaving.” The realtime searches were full of it and I dealt with criticism, malicious comments, and speculative articles all day.

I go to therapy every week and suffer from depression. Every night, she comes to torment me in my dreams, so I struggle with insomnia. I couldn’t deal with it any longer and it was too hard for me to see her, so I unfollowed her.

Are you happy now that I’ve explained why I unfollowed her?

I’m human and I have feelings too. And it’s my personal social media account, so whether I follow or unfollow, what concern is it of yours? I don’t want this to become an issue anymore. I will support that friend as she takes on new challenges and changes. However, don’t compare us both or question who was good or who was bad, because that is being careless with the precious memories of the fans and listeners who related to and received comfort from BOL4’s music.
Sr. Soompi

2. [+228, -21]
I know that she herself made the decision to quit the group, but looking at her post, the person directly involved seems to have no awareness of her leaving, while at the front, she wanted to part in good terms but at the back she was having an inferiority complex. They were friends for a long time and they were also coworkers, however the spotlight was just too obviously lit on only one person. From Ahn Jiyoung's perspective, she probably thought that since she never had any reproaches against her or the staff, it was a good way to end and to show support to each other, but looking at the lyrics of Woo Jiyoon's solo album, she probably felt betrayed. I would've been upset too if I was her

3. [+175, -5]
Who cares if she unfollowed her? She's going to pursue the life of a producer now anyways. I hope you guys stop overreacting to stuff like that, it's so burdensome 

4. [+116, -33]
Ahn Jiyoung probably felt stressed too, but I seriously can't understand how she can still claim that they didn't receive different treatment. If you just look at the screen time in their MVs and the umbrella scene(?) you can feel the inferiority complex.. 

5. [+114, -2]
Am I the only one who gets goosebumps over people checking on celebrities following on SNS? Seriously you guys look so joblessㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+84, -23]
I'm seriously tried to remain impartial but I just can't side with Woo Jiyoon anymore... They both said that they parted in good terms and said they would focus on their own jobs so why is she throwing shade in her lyrics and making trouble...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com