Friday, July 3, 2020

[theqoo] YEONWOO WHO LEFT MOMOLAND... INSINUATES COERCION FOR HER TEAM WITHDRAWAL

"Is everyone asleep? These days, my heart has been most turbulent that I have come here at this late hour. It's quite a serious story but...as always, there's no actual content. Whenever I go on Instagram Live, there are always uncomfortable messages that come up in the chatbox. There are some people who would get angry if I ignore them.

Everyone. How many brave souls would there be in the world, those who would cleanly let go of what they had invested in all their youth? I don't have that kind of courage. And I didn't have the will either. In the past and in the present. I only suppressed myself and endured everything, but none of it worked.

I did not betray you guys out of a greed to start a new career. Do you know how painful it is to be misunderstood and to be criticized by people you love? Now, please stop. I can't explain every little detail, you know that. Why do you think that I refrain myself from mentioning those people and holding onto the things that I can't say and the actions that I cannot take?

And no matter what kind of changes have occurred and how much I've suffered...I do not want to hold on to them. I don't want to cry anymore either. I just want to picture a happy future with the people I love. I've suffered enough.

This new career that I am starting. I don't have any other choice. This way, at least I can continue my dreams and see you all. How can I give up everything, seriously.

Everyone... I know that here, most of you are those who love me... but there is no other place to tell. If I do this in some other public space, that would be inconsiderate. I am sorry.

I love you all even if some of you might hate me. Just... I think even these words of mine would be burdensome. But, I really am trying hard to do well. If you can recognize that at least, I'd be very very grateful. Sorry about this at such a late hour. Good night."

Cr. Allkpop

original post: here

1. Is this the Metoo day today?

2. I really don't understand what's the story behind this... But I feel like everyone is in the wrong here

3. What's happening Yeonwoo...

4. Anyone can tell that this is actually what happened

5. What the? Why would journalists reveal something that she only wrote to the fans... I hope Yeonwoo doesn't end up having it harder because of this... Right now everything she's telling to the fans is out in the open and people are just going to start nitpicking at it ㅜㅜ

6. I really hate the fact that this is in the open now, it must be so tiring to be a celebrity

7. Yeonwoo probably preferred being an idol , what a shame

8. What's happening with female idols these days, why is it so messy?

9. A company that's kicking out the member who loves her team and is a famous + visual member on top of it? I can't understand

10. I don't understand what's happening with Yeonwoo and Jung Chaeyeon anymore

11. The company is f*cking weird for kicking out the visual and popular member

12. Yeonwoo always said that she wanted to stay a singer

13. Sigh our Yeonwoo, do well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com