Friday, July 3, 2020

[theqoo] MINA'S IG POST JUST NOW


First of all, I would like to apologize for being unable to control my emotions and causing a lot of disturbance all day long. I know I've caused trouble to a lot of people and I'm sorry...And I'm sure that there as been a lot of media coverage on this... But I know some people might not have wanted to know all the disturbing details. I had a lot of people come see me at my house. I"m sorry for worrying everyone. I'm a celebrity at the end of the day and some of the things I said and did should not have occurred ... I'm just so sorry, some hours ago, all the members and the managers came in front of my house and we had a conversation. At first I was so dumbfounded to see Jimin unnie appearing and being angry at me. I asked her whether this was the expression of someone who came to apologize? and we continued to argue when that unnie asked me where did the knife go and if it would solve everything if she just killed herself there. We sat down and talked a bit more.
She told me that she doesn't remember anything and I kept telling her about all the things she's done to me,of course, I wasn't in the right mindset either but this unnie kept insisting she doesn't remember. I was telling her that this and that happened and this and that didn't happen but even I couldn't remember everything perfectly, but I spoke frankly to her while looking her in the eyes. Unnie said that she thought we resolved everything at her dad's funeral home. But that place was a funeral house, on that day, and I was going there with the intention to give her comfort, I also contacted her peacefully on that day and that unnie still said she didn't remember but apologized anyways. I can understand from that unnie's perspective why she would think that, but how can you think that something that I have endured for 11 years can be resolved in one day? We didn't even talk about this topic at all, and how can I even refer to something like this at that place? Of course, I gave her my sincere condolences but the next day, I went back to myself. I just can't bounce back to the sane self when I'm this broken; Anyways I kept talking about it and after listening to me, unnie said "sorry sorry" and apologized for what happened and I decided to accept her apology and let her go. The other members made me promise to not have those bad thoughts and to get my mind straight in the future and we ended there. I'm sure the 2 fathers in the skies are watching us , so I can't lie... To be honest, at first, when I saw unnie, I didn't feel like she felt any remorse, but I kept hearing her apologies.... I heard it again...and again... Yeah actually I don't know what else I can write about. To be honest, I didn't see with my eyes the sight of someone who was really apologetic, but this can just be my own bias because I was originally angry at unnie so I ended up seeing her that way... Unnie could've been sincere,  I can't draw a conclusion from this but for today, this is what we settled with.. Me too, I will work hard on receiving treatment continuously and I will not make another hell-raising event like this again, I'm really sorry...Sorry... I will work hard to fix myself little by little in the future and I'm really sorry to all the people to whom I've caused trouble to today..... To be honest, I don't think I can write this post by trying to paint unnie in a positive light, yes I will acknowledge that. Actually I can't even think of her apologizing to me after this and the sight of her being pissed at me when showing up just keeps on replaying in my head, I've became just so stubbornly twisted that I can't fix myself in an instant like that.... However, I must work hard, I decided to do this after all.. I will not mention this again.. I will not.. I couldn't write those posts that well, and I don't even know what I wrote anymore anyways, I'm sorry once again"

original post: here

1. The world is seriously so cruel to victimsㅋㅋㅋ ... How can't she remember anything that happened for the past 10 years? Of course she can't (t/n: it's sarcastic)

2. How can Jimin think that only a"sorry" when Mina endured all this pain for 10 years will resolve everything? This is something that will stay in the deep roots of her memories and resurface for the rest of her life, she will never be happy like she once was before but I really hope that only good things come for her and she receives treatment

3. This must've been such a traumatic event, but she still wrote eloquently and she was good at putting light on everything. Mina-yah I will support you ㅠㅠ

4. She went there to apologize but instead all she did was gaslighting everything to Mina? Mina had to accept her apology but I'm sure she feels so conflicted about it, I really hope she gets good therapy and finds strength

5. I can understand everything she said here, she's suffered for such a long time so I hope she doesn't feel too guilty about this... My heart hurts Mina, I hope your heart heals from now and I hope you can promote happily ㅜㅜ

6. Mina-yah why are you apologizing so much for... Don't say thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Ha seriously Mina let's walk on the flower path from now

7. Looking it through the victim's eyes, she really must feel so f*cked. She didn't even feel like it was a sincere apology, but I still hope that she can let this behind her and find happiness in the future. I really hope her mentality can become more healthy and that the close people around her can take care of her... Don't let her be alone in this

8. No but why is she sorry forㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If it was me, I would've straight up told her that this didn't feel like an apology, grab her by the collar and scream the facts at her until she understands how I feel. She's seriously too kindㅠㅠㅠㅠ There's nothing to apologize for, just promote confidently

9. Wow this is giving me goosebumps until the end, what a terrible person. I hope you let this trashy apology behind and live a good life now

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin straight up has the same mindset as those school violence assailantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She doesn't remember anything that she did when tormenting the others but she will remember everything bad that's happened to herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope we never see her again on TV!

11. The fact that Jimin was mad at her and was even looking for a knife is giving me goosebumps. Mina-yah be happy. Don't be sorry and live a joyful life

12. Wow Jimin is just crazy at this point.. Mina-yah find strengthㅠㅠ

13. Wow Jimin is daebak... She really tried to turn the victim into an assailant... The way Mina exposed her is so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know that it will be hard to get rid of all the pain you've endured for the past 10 years, but I hope that you can heal from it little by little.. Mina find strength

14. Jimin's gaslighting is solid, she has the nerve to ask her for a knife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com