Friday, July 3, 2020

[theqoo] WOO JIYOON'S INSTAGRAM


"The reason why I didn't say anything all this time is because I just can't say enough and I don't want what I say to become an issue again and hurt the people that I cherish.
However, I've pondered on it through and through and I regret damaging others from not speaking up, so I'm going to bring up again what has happened. So I will write this in order to answer your worries.

First of all, everyone knows that the biggest reason why I decided to leave Bolbbalgan4 was because I was very worried about the direction my career was taking, however, it wasn't something that happened on a whim, but I wanted to end it firmly. I was planning my end point with the team to be at the end of the concert, however they decided regardless of my will, they decided to split me and that friend faster and they made me leave the team earlier than I was planning to. After this, they talked about our relationship differently from the relationship I thought we had on broadcast and people soon started to talk in a unpleasant manner when bringing up my name and that friend's name. I didn't want to create a roller coaster of trouble so I didn't mention it at all.

Second of all, a lot of people have been mentioning what I said in my song and it became an issue about whether I was taking a shot at her, just like I mentioned in my story before, this is a song that I've written some years ago, and I will not say anything more about this issue. Seeing how people are attacking me with keywords instead of showing me interest in my first song really hurt me.

I still have a lot of things that I want to say that I can't say right now, but I'm going to leave those few words so I don't leave any regrets behind.
I'm writing this post for the people who cherish me and my fans."

original post: here

1. Woo Jiyoon is so pitiful, I really wish her success

2. But didn't Ahn Jiyoung said that she had no intention to part ways? What she said in the interview and in this post are different

3. No but people who are requesting her to change her lyrics are such bullsh*tters? It's not like it's a song that she was able to compose in just 1 or 2 days, and it's not like the content is illegal, so why does she have to take other people into consideration when writing her lyrics?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whether she was taking a shot on her or not, in the end, it's still her own form of expression but she herself said that she didn't intend to do this and she's the one who created the song. Once the lyrics are written, they need to add the melody and they also have to get the song approved and this was also a song that was written years ago, so stop making rumors

4. That's something between the 2 of them, just leave them alone, this is getting tiring

5. Woo Jiyoon fighting

6. I just think that they didn't mesh well so they decided to part ways  But you guys are blaming this way too much on only one person   Just wish both of them to be happy 

7. Why are you guys making rumors about someone else's lyrics? This is just wrong. Do you think that Woo Jiyoon needs someone's inspection before releasing a song every time?



[theqoo] AHN JIYOUNG'S INSTAGRAM STORY

"I didn't hear that she wanted to leave Bolbbalgan4 directly from her, but from the company and I got so hurt when I heard it. 

After this friend has decided to leave the group, it's true that she wanted to continue this (concert) acivity of Bolbbalgan4. However, it was already a situation that was already decided and I didn't want to promote Bolbbanglan4's album anymore and I didn't want to be the only one feeding into Bolbbalgan4 without any sincerity. So we discussed that it would be better to just stop the promotions at that time instead, and that friend also agreed to it. And she agreed while respecting my opinion and we talked. 

That's why when I went on broadcast I did the best I could for both of us. 

I don't want the general public to misunderstand our relationship. That's why after this happened, I didn't want to mention it anymore. 

I think that this is an issue that if we contact each other, we can solve it entirely between us, but I'm so upset that it has came to this point. If you still have things that you want to say, don't avoid my call and just contact me"

original post: here

1. "Don't avoid my call".... Was is necessary to say this.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Sigh I don't know anymore, just resolve this already

2. I hope that they can resolve their misunderstandings. They've been friends since such a young age, I believe that you'll be able to resolve this

3. No but the post was so well written up until that last sentence...

4. That "don't avoid my call" part was... A bit too emotional

5. She should've just not written anything on her IG if she really wanted to solve this just the 2 of them

6. Woo Jiyoon can avoid her calls all she wants and Ahn Jiyoung can also tell her to stop avoiding contact all she wants who cares???!! Why are people nitpicking what she wrote, I don't understand the necessity of those comments

7. Yet she's the one who went on IG first and revealed this.....

8. I don't think anything she said here is inherently wrong, but she seems to be purposefully opening the gate for fake rumors again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com