Friday, July 3, 2020

[theqoo] KOREANS' RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ASKING THEM FOR A PICTURE REQUEST

"Can you please quickly (comfortably) take a just one picture for me?"


"With the backlight.."

(Working hard)

(Working hard)


They will try harder than anyone else to take a good picture of you

original post: here

1. I like going to SEA countries for vacations and there are a lot of young Chinese couples who would ask me to take pictures of them. So I work hard to take a lot of good pictures for them so they also take a lot of good pictures of me in returnㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that they are pretty good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when someone requests me to take a picture of them I go "ah... yes... (annoyed)" and then go "*click click click click click* let's take one more!~!~!~!~!~ *click click click click"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. That's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to my bias' concert back then and some girl asked me to take a picture for her but I ended up taking it 3 times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I always say sorry and turn them down since I'm bad at taking pictures.............. seriously, I'm really trying to take nice pictures but every time the other person looks at them, they go "what is this?".................

5. Koreans are very genuine about taking pictures..

6. That's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I always turn the cameras to the horizontal and vertical and try different angles... I work hard when taking others' picturesㅋㅋㅋ

8. I have to take it horizontally, vertically, focusing on the subject, focusing on the background, with an Instagram vibe, with you looking like you have 8-heads proportions, etc. Since I don't know what people like, I need to take different versionsㅋㅋㅋ

9. Even when I go overseas, I feel the more at safe when asking Koreans to take pictures for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone works hard as if they were to take their own pictures

10. The comments here are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. This is for real. I always take a couple of picturesㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com