Friday, July 3, 2020

[enter-talk] HUL DAEBAK! KAI IS RELEASING A SOLO ALBUM!



"EXO Kai, a solo after 8 years since debut... Album to be released on 2nd half of the year"

post response:
[+267][-25]
original post: here

1. [+92, -3]
It's trending #1 worldwide

2. [+87, -4]
As soon as Kai's debut news were out, SM's stocks jumped
"SM's stock has increased by 7.13% since yesterday on the 3rd to 28,550won in the market. 
On that day, EXO member Kai has revealed his solo album and raised expectations"

3. [+84, -2]
I'm not even an EXO fan but I'm seriously looking forward thsi one 

4. [+80, -2]
Finallyㅠㅠㅠ I hope he does a lot of music shows, I'd be pissed at Lee Sooman if he gives us only one promotion per week like Love Shot 

5. [+33, -1]
F*cking waiting for thisㅠㅠ I will buy all the albums, I like everything from suits to tech wear to uniforms to hip hop style, just come out looking dope

6. [+18, -0]
Stage-yah be prepared to be ripped by Jongin when he comes out with his solo album

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com