Monday, July 13, 2020

[theqoo] GFRIEND'S 'APPLE' SHOW CASE FIRST STAGE REVEAL

(1:28:18-)






original post: here

1. The concept is quite good, but it doesn't suit Gfriend..

2. The makeup is totally gorgeous ㅠㅠ  But why are the responses so bad... From someone who doesn't really enjoy the typical Gfriend concept, I like the change of concept so much

3. The songs are all good but this is their worst hair and makeupㅋㅋㅋ  The tones of their hair are too severe... And the clothes look like some adult ceremony clothes while the makeup looks like they're trying to go for the girl crush vibe... I don't know if they're trying to be sexy or tough with that hair and makeup..

4. I feel like this looked better than the MV, the song is a little weak... It doesn't have that title song factorㅠㅠ

5. The song is so good, but it looks like middle schoolers trying to put strong makeup ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. The stage was f*cking good. They're such good performers

7. Since they went too off from their original concept, even with their song, I felt like watching another groupㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a bit of a shame but I guess I'll get used to it the more I listen to it

8. Wow the song feels like something new, I like it. And the lyrics gave me goosebumps;;; when they talked about the crimson glass beads..

9. I thought that the song was weak, but watching with the stage it looks awesome

10. I feel like this concept looks a bit awkward with their image. And I need to listen to the song only digitally to fully judge. I couldn't even hear the lyrics from the showcase, so I'm not sure I can comment on the song

11. The stage is f*cking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. I liked the part that went :Wee Oh Wah Wah ㅋㅋ it stays stuck in my head

13. Hul crazy... I liked it so much I had to log in... The song and the dance are both daebak?

14. I think it sounds fine??? And it suits them


[enter-talk] HOW DO YOU GUYS FIND GFRIEND'S APPLE?
The song is totally different from their previous songs. I think that the song is good

post response:
[+143][-45]
original post: here

1. [+60, -8]
The MV is so fine, make sure to watch it ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+54, -]
The song is good but why is the MV so pretty? It gives me the Snow White vibes and everyone is pretty

3. [+53, -9]
The chorus is so good

4. [+29, -2]
The song is my style... If you hear it with high volume, you can hear the instruments at the back and I like how it sounds majestic. If you listen to it with low volume, the melody is nice.. this is the song that fits my taste the most of all the songs that came out up until now

5. [+29, -3]
I keep listening to it. It's good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com