Monday, July 13, 2020

[theqoo] SF9 MEMBER DAWON APOLOGIZED FOR SF9'S RELAY DANCE INCIDENT ON BROADCAST


I'll share the overall content of the video

He saw the articles and he didn't mean his actions
The contents got misinterpreted and he's sorry
He said that some parts made the fans sad and that it came out looking rash so he wanted to talk about it directly

He said that the parts that got pointed out deserved to be pointed out
He thinks that it's what comes with the work

He said that he will work harder in the future

original post: here

1. It's true that he did wrong but it made me wonder if the hate went too far after seeing how people cursed at him... it's not like he committed a crime... I hope that he reflects and works hard on his promotions. From what I saw from other instances, he looked likable. Also, I'm a fan of another group but I think that he's a kid with a lot of thoughts so I honestly feel bad for him...

2. It's good that he gave a feedback. He talks prettily

3. He should've worked hard earlier... I gasped at the relay dance ㅜㅜ

4. Fighting

5. Wow I just saw his apology video and he looks like a complete different person. He's super prudent

6. I think that at the minimum, he should apologize to the fans. Since the fans are forgiving him, I think that it settles it... He apologized and it's not like he hadn't made a mistake in the first place so I think that he'll be ok if he stays careful in the future

7. His feedback was clean and pretty

8. It's ok if he works hard in the future

9. His feedback was seriously clean. Seeing him talk like this makes me see him in a good light

10. Do well in the future

11. He's pretty fast at giving feedback

12. He apologized so this settles it. It's true that you guys should stop hating on him now

13. It's good that he gave a feedback quickly

14. If he fixes himself after the feedback, it should be fine! I'll support you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com