Monday, July 13, 2020

[theqoo] G-DRAGON'S SISTER'S FASHION BRAND

She's using so many famous top models
https://www.instagram.com/we11done/?igshid=x5rcj8zvnqf2




















It's not a brand launching, it's a brand that's been there for a while but they released a new collection 

original post: here

1. Freaking sucks 

2. It's things that only models can wear, not meㅜㅜ

3. Wow it seriously looks f*cking bad, freaking so so 

4. So so 

5. Wow Shin Hyunji and Choi Sora.. 

6. They all look bad

7. The clothes look easy to pull off but nothing that sticks to the eyes

8. I feel like people will say that I look like a homeless person

9. I don't know about this one, but I don't understand fashion in general

10. Huh am I the only one who thinks it's okay?

11. GD probably gets a cut on this too right? I'm envious they can do whatever they want in life

12. The clothes are quite fine ?? Choi Sora's force ㄷ ㄷ

13. I like that it seems more easy to pull off than those international high end brandsㅋㅋㅋ I think it looks okay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com