Monday, July 13, 2020

[enter-talk] ONE IDOL GROUP'S RELAY DANCE THAT FELT INSINCERE







It's like he's doing a cursing gesture

Relay dance here

They are a male group called SF9

post response:
[+767][-33]
original post: here

1. [+675, -38[
Seriously, there's a reason why they can't hit big

2. [+528, -4]
What is this?.... I'm not sure about the "cursing gesture" but I do feel no enthusiasm from them....

3. [+470, -6]
I'm a fan and this makes me so sad. I don't have anything to say specifically. It's good to joke around but it's also good to be good at their work. They are acting like a mess, joking around and being lazy and it's not funny at all and not cool at all. They just look insincere... On After Mom Falls Asleep (T/N: ASMR show), they said that once they are done practicing their choreography, they are going home at 6 sharp. And I found that dumbfounding too. There are already a lot of talks about the kids not being in sync with their army dances so why do they hate their practice room so much? To be honest, I really want them to do well but every time I see them acting like this, I find it to be a shame

4. [+397, -2]
I just watched it... Looked like the PD was quite mad too, how can he upload it just like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That guy with the blue striped shirt isn't even dancing and just passed by after 1 second but he was just leisurely walking on the side sticking out all by himself. What is he doing? No but seriously, I don't understand why they are acting like this... Do they not think that this is being filmed on camera? Seriously what is this?...

5. [+360, 0]
Chanhee and Rowoon are grabbing the group by the neck to make the group survive but the other kids are just ruining it

6. [+270, -1]
I'm not sure what he's saying while covering his mouth at the end but it just puts me in a f*cking bad mood

7. [+250, -15]
So comparable to Weki Meki...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com