Sunday, July 12, 2020

[teen stories] I'M STRESSED BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE TOO LONG

The thing that I heard the most in all my life is "your legs are seriously long". F*ck, I can't buy any clothes on the internet. My upper body is too short so tops are always too long for me, while pants are... ha...


People were asking about my in-seam measurements and you guys are talking about the measurement up to my private area right? It comes up to 82~82 cm


post response:
[+309][-48]
original post: here

1. [+323, -3]
Ah... you might feel stressed but... ㅠㅠ but.. I'm.. seriously jealous ㅠㅠ what about thinking of it as your strength...??

2. [+261, -2]
Wow you seriously have the mannequin proportions. You look so pretty and you look like a model. I'm jealous but looks like people can get stressed over this

3. [+249, -5]
Is Jang Wonyoung on Pann???

4. [+156, -3]
But you will never switch legs with someone who has f*cking short legs right?.. let's not deceive ourselvesㅜ

5. [+69, -5]
But you just want people to say that they are envious of you right?ㅋㅋ

6. [+65, -7]
It's true that your legs are long but it's oba to think that there are no pants that fit you; if it's like this, what would models wear? It's true that if you're 164 cm tall, having an in-seam of 82 cm is f*cking long but it's impossible that not all pants fit you

7. [+56, -3]
From time to time, I see kids on Pann who just seem too naive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com