Sunday, July 12, 2020

[enter-talk] THIS IS SO TRUE REGARDING IDOLS NOWADAYS

I wasn't even an EXO-L but I saw that meme of Oh Sehun with the egg sushi hair everyday (T/N: see comments). I'm not the only one who knows about it right?

"Back in the days, fans would personally make memes out of their oppas' pictures if they came out looking bad... but nowadays, as soon as something happens, they are busy making PDFs, and accusing fans of being gga-bba's (T/N: lover-hater fans = haters who are obsessed with a group). What a boring generation"

post response:
[+860][-32]
original post: here

1. [+472, -86]
But I think that EXO has a lot of cases like this (memes), people say that since EXO are handsome, they can't be bashed even with all these memes

2. [+421, -11]
F*ck, what a f*cking memoryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"That's right! My words are all right! So I would like you to GTFO now!"

3. [+314, -7]
He even wore the goods

4. [+305, -50]
After Bangtan's fandom got big, these tendencies have also increased... at this point, Armys would send PDFs with just looking at this gorilla gif. You guys are making PDFs even without knowing the context

5. [+261, -23]
That's why you can't debut idols who are overhyped... EXO are all handsome so nobody feels offended even if they use those weird looking memes. But for these overhyped idols, the fans know that their oppas are ugly so they will start making PDFs no matter whatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+183, -1]
For real...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Oh Sehun (20) / carrot
'I'm growing up, please don't pick me up'"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com