Sunday, July 12, 2020

[enter-talk] NO BUT ARE EX-BANG-SEV'S VARIERTY CHARACTER CRAZY?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For real, all these three groups' members get along so they are all funny butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't Baekhyun, Jin and Dokyum oba?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ every time I see their videos, I find them freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Pacific ocean shoulders?"

"Let's confirm it in the room"

(Stupefaction)

Ah just seeing Baekhyun's gifs, I can hear how loud he is. He's seriously funny. He's the mood maker in videos. He's really freaking good at variety ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Giddy)


I seriously almost died from laughing when I saw the last gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bangtan's Jin is also the mood maker. His dad jokes are so ridiculous which makes him even funnier

(Mood killer...)


"Seokmin prince-mode"

Dokyum is for real. I seriously find Seungkwan funny too but Dokyum just looks crazy. His tension is totally highㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously thought that I was gonna lose my belly button when I saw him playing gamesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seriously, all of them are so good at variety and it's God's work that they are handsome to boot. For reaaaaaaaal, they are seriously funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Make sure to watch EXO's Ladder... Bangtan's Run BTS and Seventeen's Going Seventeen are seriously freaking fun




post response:
[+263][-11]
original post: here

1. [+190, -9]
Seriously freaking funny (T/n: OP made a word play with jin-jja and Jin)

(Jimin: No, he did it himself and is now laughing at his own action)

2. [+147, -7]
Kim Seokjinㅠㅠ

3. [+137, -5]
Even the members tried to stop him... Sorry for not being able to protect you... DK

4. [+69, -1]
If you like  body-gags, you will burst out laughing at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+69, 0]
ㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋ
"-Come here~ are you new to piranhas?
DK: I know about this. They eat off dead skin off your feet~
Members: Not your dead skin, they'll eat your feet..."

6. [+61, 0]
"Do you think he wants to wear it?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
(Mingyu: Seungkwan, do you want to wear it too?
Seungkwan: Do you think he would want to wear it?)

7. [+59, -1]
Kim Seokjin is cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com