Sunday, July 12, 2020

[theqoo] MALE IDOL FANSIGN LEGEND


MH: You really came here looking all pretty. What's that scent? It totally smells good
Fan: Was it Burberry that I put.. Ah Hermes
MH: Oh how is it so deep *smell smell* Have a smell
Fan: *smell smell* Ah I'm nervous/shaking
MH: Ah really? Why? Huh?
Fan: I'm nervous because you're too handsome
MH: (you're saying this) So abruptly? Just like that?
Fan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MH: That's not true right, I'm not (handsome) to that extent
Fan: I've always loved oppa
MH: Ah really? Then try saying you love me
Fan: I love ou!
MH: A lot a lot?
Fan: For real!! (distressed) For real booohoooㅠㅠ (crying sound)
MH: Boohooo~ (copying the fan)

original post: here

1. Just looking at this I can understand why it's an extreme job

2. People who are saying ew to this, you guys are really having an explosion of inferiority complex. Just because your idol doesn't do this to you, you're going to insult him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That's so low, stop with your inferiority complex

3. I'm envious.. What's the issue with this? If you spent so much money to see him and you're not even able to spend a minute with them, yet he's being this detailed with the way he treats you, of course it's good

4. Whether he's pushing the pseudo-relationship of not, first of all, he's being sincere towards the fans who have spent so much money to see him so isn't it good? There are so many soulless "Ah Really?" robots out there, I'm not his fans but I can tell that he treats them well ㅋㅋ  if he was my bias, I would've really been so nervous and I don't think I could've held a conversationㅋㅋ 

5. Wow I would cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Fans who love pseudo-relationship would love this  This isn't my cup of tea, so I think it's a bit excessive. But it's way better than the "Ah really?" robots, and he's way better than my bias^^

7. You guys saying that this is pushing pseudo-relationships and that it's an extreme job, are you going to say the same if your bias did that to you??? The kids going ew at this are really severeㅋㅋ

8. Ew.. That's so not my type..

9. He keeps looking at her, it's freaking heart fluttering

10. He's quite kind, I'm not even a fan but my heart skipped a bitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are lots of idol fans who receive this kind of pseudo-relationship treatment and still decide to not feed into that, but there are also lots of fans who will feed into the pseudo-relationship even if their idols don't give it to them..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com