Sunday, July 12, 2020

[theqoo] THE REASON A LOT OF IDOL FANS DON'T GO BACK TO FANSIGNS

They get a serious reality check for various reasons


"Fansign reality check"

- You spend so much money on their album but the conversation time is too small
- I'm already feeling that we're intimate whereas for him/her they're meeting us for the first time
- When you've prepared for hours but they give you a neglectful answer
- When they say "Ah really?" (t/n: this is kind of the phrase you throw away that makes you look like you don't really care, we'll try to translate comments to put it into context so you guys can understand!)

original post: here

1. I really liked fansigns...ㅜㅜ  Please Corona get over soon so I can see my idols

2. "XX You're so handsome today too!" - Ah really?
"XX You're always only wearing the same tshirt everyday right?" - Ah really?

3. Dead looking eyes + Ah really? + f*cking rude staff, that's when you get the biggest reality check, fans spend tens of thousands of wons to attend

4. Me too I've been struck with the "Ah really?" and never wanted to go back anymore

5. Nobody wants to go to the fansigns expecting to hear "Ah really?"

6. I feel like those video call fansigns are the best, it really feels like a 1:1 even though it's a bit of a shame that we can't see them in real life

7. I want to go, but the probability is just freaking freaking freaking freaking low, and you can only spend a little amount of time with them... You can't touch them, you can't give them gifts, you can't give them post its, it's just too much. They even started banning hair bands but since the responses were bad, they gave it back... Sigh of course it's up to you if you want to go, but it's a waste of money to spend only a few seconds with them...

8. I went there twice... Actually it was a very good experience but I just couldn't help but thin where could I have spent that money, and where can I save all this money from and started getting tired of myself eventually. Even if a fansign can last hours, your time is only a few minutes so it's better to just use that money on yourself... This is just my opinion

9. For me I liked my idols even more, I would go to their fansigns every promotion... I've become addicted to it

10. Female fans would especially buy clothes for the event, get their hair done, and have a full setting. But then you realize that instead of a 2 way conversation, it turns out to just be a one way direction and you get turned offㅋ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com