Saturday, July 25, 2020

[theqoo] SSAK3 DUMP

[theqoo] SSAK3 JUST RELEASED THEIR PHYSICAL ALBUM INFORMATION 



The special limited edition 33,300 won









Normal edition 10,900won

original post: here

1. The tape is crazyㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow I want to get it 

3. I ordered itㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow the quality is so good 

6. I only want the tape ㅠㅠㅠ

7. I want the tape so bad 

8. I bought it right away 

9. Wow this is such a cheap priceㄷㄷㄷㄷ

10. I wonder what the track 6 isㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: they said it would only be an online release) 


[theqoo] LEE HYORI'S VISUALS GRABBING THE CENTER TODAYㄷㄷㄷ











original post: here

1. To be honest she's forever a legend

2. Freaking gorgeous... She always looks like when she used to in her prime days

3. A super star.... F*cking pretty... 

4. That's why she can't help but be a forever role model to her hoobaes... 

5. How can she look like this and be over 40 years old... 

6. Heart attack 

7. Am I the only one getting old?ㅠㅠ  How can she look this good? 

8. She's seriously too talented in her job....ㅜㅜㅜ  She's too pretty ㅠㅠ 

9. Reminds me of Finkl days 

10. She just shines



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com