Tuesday, August 18, 2020

[theqoo] FOREIGN ACTRESS WHO GETS DIVIDED OPINION FOR LOOKING LIKE BLACKPINK LISA










She plays Hailey in Modern Family, her name is Sarah Hyland
She's slim and her mouth is similar
Especially during the recent promotion, Lisa's makeup was very American

original post: here

1. Usually I'm expecting uncanny resemblance in posts like this, but she really looks nothing like her

2. Yup I agree she looks like Komatsu Nana, but she looks nothing like Hailey

3. I was thinking "She looks f*cking the same" when scrolling down until I realized I was just looking at Lisa's pictures

4. Her eyes are big just like Lisa's I think they look alike??

5. I thought we'd talk about Komatsu Nana

6. They seriously look alike

7. I was thinking that they don't look alike at all, but the more I look at her, the more they look alike, especially with eye makeup

8. They so don't look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I was expecting Komatsu Nana

10. Both are pretty but I don't think they look alike ㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com